Want to help our community & advertise your business, blog, or name?
We need sponsors. Our goal is to ally with at least 6 local & community oriented sponsors. Most people don't know that All World Acres is a not for profit sanctuary serving the community for 20 years. Ethan Coy, who served as AWA's residential monk for 2 years and is the coordinator of this event, has dedicated his life and all his resources to community work for no monetary gain for his personally being beyond basic simplistic living and necessities.
What does your sponsorship do?
Provides hay for the kids hay rides, that is later used for the sanctuary's gardening projects, and animals.
- Provides the printed schedules, maps, and programs.
- Allows us to provide more organic and locally grown resources to the cafe for the meals without increasing prices.
- Allows us to purchase better arts & crafts supplies, and add other decorations and features to this event that otherwise wouldn't be able to be provided.
- Allows us to utilize adjoining property for RV & Car camping
- Allows us to upgrade our website and email capabilities to better serve the community.
Bonuses for your Sponsorship:
As a sponsor, your logo or ad will be added to every page of the EGG event website and social media pages so guests can click directly to your site.
- You will be advertised at the event in the programs, on registration tables, on the bulletin boards, and in other areas of the venue.
- All sponsors will receive 2 free dessert vouchers, redeemable at the Blue Heron Cafe on Friday and Saturday of the event.
- All sponsors receive 1 ticket entry into the Saturday night raffle.
Trade/Barter for Sponsorship?
We also need prizes for our raffle and supplies for arts, crafts, & decorations. We accept sponsorship for prizes, supplies, and/or services for the event.
For more details on Sponsorship please email Ethan Coy @ email@example.com